Coffee Break

Coffee Break

Monday, August 16, 2010

The Ironman bug... It's catching!

It started with a phone call. Just a crazy idea, maybe I'll ask my buddy Eli if he wants to run IMCDA with me. Seeing as how the only event he's ever competed in that i know of is the Honolulu Century Ride. Knowing that, I figured it was a bit of a long shot. Eli is the guy that did the century ride with me with only 3 months notice.

Well, i left him a message a few days ago. I heard from him today. He actually wants to do it! I can't beleive it! This crazy bastard wants to do it! This is gonna be great. He seems just as excited about it as I am. I really had a great time training with him for the century ride. He is an old high school friend of mine and he is just as masochistic as me. Hopefully he is able to register for it before it sells out. That would be a great familiar face to have at the race and a great friend to spend the week with in Coeur d'Alene Idaho.

1 comment:

Juan escobar said...

I did IMCDA in June, my first. Check out my race report at http://www.elpasotriathlete.blogspot.com
Good look